The Treasures Auctions Network websites have sold 700,000 items online since forming in 2004. The success has been largely due to our Verified Sellers Program and the high standard of stock that our sellers bring to the network.
Our customers know and trust that we will approve only the best sellers to give them the best products and a great buying experience.
We take great pride in hand picking and constantly checking the standard of products that are being offered by our sellers.
To be eligible to become a Verified Seller on The Treasures Auctions Network you must -
- Have a passion and knowledge of the Gemstone / Opal / Jewelry Trade Industry
- Be able to offer our customers competitive prices.
- Provide business and personal references to prove your an established business
- Offer high business standards in every transaction.
- If you are a seller on other platforms, you just provide the username which you use to sell with so we can asses your business practices.
- It is a bonus if you are a member of a trade or jewelry organization, but it is not required.
Our sellers are managed by our Sheriff Program across our network. Each website site has its own Sheriff, Opal Sheriff, Gemstone Sheriff, and Fashion Sheriff Etc. It is the Sheriffs that will guide our potential sellers through the Verified Seller application process and provide ongoing support to our sellers.
The Verified Seller application process includes:
- Sellers wishing to join a website within The Treasures Auctions Network have to first register as a buyer using their intended Store Name. (i.e. MarksGems). This cannot be changed
- Sellers need to email the complete application form attached at the bottom of this page to email@example.com
- IP address checked
- Trade References checked
- Photo Identification checked
- Phone numbers checked including face to face verification Skype phone call if applicable
- Sellers will be notified if they have been approved or disapproved at
the discretion of the Sheriff and management. No further communication
will be entered into, this decision is final
- At the discretion of the Sheriff and management, approved new sellers may be required to pay a bond of $200 (via PayPal
only) which is payable before you can sell. This bond will be held by
Treasures Auctions, interest free for a period of 12 months.
- Once a seller is accepted into the Verified Sellers Program they will be in a probation period which will run for a minimum of 3 months
- During the probation period verified sellers will be on the Starter Plan which will allow them to list 50 items at a time
- During the probation period the Sheriff will conduct an audit on each listing which will be visible to buyers for the life of the listing
The probation period will cease at the end of 3 months of active selling with the following conditions met:
- Feedback above 95%
- 20 or more positive Feedback
- Minimal listing errors and discrepancies
- Minimal issues between seller and their buyers
- Evidence that a high level of professionalism has been upheld at all times.
At the end of the standard 3 month probation period we will reflect and communicate with you on your overall professional performance. At our discretion we may:
- End your probation period and allow you to apply for the next selling plan which will allow more items to be listed
- Extend your probation period if we feel you are not ready to move to the next selling plan
- Cancel your selling account if we feel you are not up to the required standard of the Verified Sellers Program.
How does the Verified Seller Program work?
The Verified Seller Program is managed by the Sheriff Program across each of our websites. This program is operated by a qualified Gemologist and panel of advisers from within the Gemstone, Opal and Jewelry industries. The position of Sheriff is a voluntary position and is not paid or reimbursed in any way by The Treasures Auctions Network.
The Sheriff has two main goals:
- To support and guide sellers
- To answer questions and guide potential buyers via the Audit system.
If you have any queries or questions regarding listing stock or gemological questions never hesitate to contact the Sheriff, they are always there to help.
Verified Seller Program Rules
To uphold the high standards of our Verified Seller Program we operate a “3 Strikes and you’re out” policy. Failure to meet any of the rules below or abide by the Terms and conditions may result in the Verified Seller getting a strike against their seller account. These strikes are at the discretion of the Sheriff and Management. They are non-negotiable.
- Once a seller has accumulated 3 strikes the Verified Seller will be permanently suspended and their store/s closed immediately
- A strike automatically downgrades the Verified Seller for 30 days which means they cannot list any new items during that period
- Any breach of unprofessional business practice will result in a strike
- Verified Sellers may be suspended permanently at the discretion of management at any time without notice
- Any communication with Management, Administration or a Sheriff must be responded to and actioned within 12 hours. Failure to do so may result in a strike
- At the Sheriff’s discretion if an issue is found with a listing they will suspend the listing and notified the seller about the issues to discuss further. If the issue is minor the Sheriff will write recommended changes within the Audit and the seller is expected to amend the listing and click the ‘Re-request Audit’ Button so that the Sheriff can re Audit the listing. If action to amend the listing is not undertaken by the seller the listing will be suspended within 12 hours
- If a Verified Seller’s feedback drops to or below 95% the Sheriff will issue a strike and your store/s will be downgraded to The Starter Plan (20 Items only) until your feedback raises to 96% or above
- The Sheriff may request any item from any Verified Seller to be posted into head office for independent certification at any time. Refusal or delay to comply with this request will result in immediate and permanent suspension. Shipping to the Sheriff will be at the Verified Sellers expense and the Sheriff will return the item in the same method at no further expense to the seller.
Examples of a Strike:
- Verified Seller fails to communicate with a buyer, administration, management or Sheriff in a timely manner
- Verified Seller fails to post items to a buyer or refund monies in a timely manner
- Continuous mistakes in listing items
- Verified Seller fails to uphold the expected high level of professional conduct
- Verified Seller fails to honour the sale of an item regardless of whatever price an auction sells for
- Misrepresentation of a stone, examples -
Misrepresenting and selling
a glass filled Ruby as unheated Ruby
- Selling smoked Ethiopian Opal as Natural Black Opal
- Selling gold plated Jewelry as Solid Gold Jewelry
- Misrepresenting and selling a Doublet or Triplet Opal as a Solid Opal
- Selling a Doublet Gemstone on gemrockauctions.com
Examples of immediate permanent suspension:
- If a Verified Seller is found defaming The Treasures Auctions Network as per Code of Conduct
- If a Verified Seller lists a synthetic stone on any site other than www.gemstonesauctions.com
- If a Verified Seller is found selling to customers outside of the site where our protections cannot be applied
- If a Verified Seller is being rude or abusive
- If a Verified Seller is found bidding up or on their own listings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Pay your fees by 15th of each month within 7 days
- Verified Sellers are not permitted to bid on family, their own or any related companies listings on any of The Treasures Auctions Network websites
- Verified Sellers must list accurate descriptions and use correct categories and abide by the rules as per The Treasures Auctions Network - Listing Guide for Verified Sellers
- Verified Sellers are not permitted to have links to other external web sites or email addresses from any site within The Treasures Auctions Network. This includes listings.
- Verified Sellers have an obligation to sell at whatever price the auction items sell for
- Refund Policy – all wins have a 7 day period for return if the buyer is not 100% satisfied with their purchase. The refund amount to the buyer must equal the original transaction (stones/s + shipping + insurance where applicable) but does not have to include the cost of the item being posted/returned to the seller
- Verified Sellers can contact their buyers regarding a specific purchase and are NOT permitted to contact buyers who have not purchased from them. Sellers are NOT permitted to messages to any buyer regarding self promotion, ‘spammy’ messages and harassment.
- Verified Sellers found ‘handing over’ or selling their store to another individual will be terminated immediately and legal action may be taken
- If a bond is returned to the seller without permission from The Treasures Auctions Network your sellers account will be closed immediately without notification
- If your seller account is suspended for any reason, any amounts owed will become due and payable immediately
- Verified Sellers must not defame or criticise or slander The Treasures Auctions Network including stock, sellers or customers in any external circumstances. This includes but is not limited to social media, Facebook, Twitter, forums or print media
- Verified Sellers on Opal Auctions or Gem Rock Auctions are eligible to apply for a Sellers account on Jewelry Auctioned or Coins Auctioned with no monthly plan fee
- Verified Sellers may not entice customers to purchase items outside of the Treasures Auctions Network.
- The Treasures Auctions networks reserves the right to remove, suspend and ban any store or individual without notice.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Verified Sellers must professionally supply orders to the 100% satisfaction of customers and must uphold The Treasures Auctions Network integrity in the industry
- Verified Sellers are to adhere to the highest level of professional conduct at all times.
FEES FROM 1ST JANUARY 2018
Commissions charged on sold items as follows -
SELLER PLAN PROGRESSION
- Sellers will spend a minimum of 3 months on the Starter Plan during their Probation Period
- Sellers then must spend a minimum of 1 month on each Plan as they progress consecutively up to Gem Harlequin Plan.
- The seller must list close to the maximum allowed listings for a plan before requesting an upgarde
- All plan changes must be requested by the Seller via the Selling Preferences tab in Account Settings. The request may be approved or denied at the discretion of management.
If you wish to apply to become a Verified Seller on any of The Treasures Auctions Network websites please download the application Form below and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Verified Seller Application Form (Ver 2.1)
自2004年成立以来，Treasures Auctions Network网站已经在线销售了70万件商品。这一成功主要归功于我们的验证卖家计划以及我们的卖家为网络带来的高标准库存。
要有资格成为The Treasures Auctions Network的验证卖家，您必须 -
- 希望加入The Treasures Auctions Network网站的卖家必须首先使用他们想要的商店名称注册为买家。 （即MarksGems）。 这不能改变
- 由警长和管理层自行决定，经批准的新卖家可能需要支付200美元的保证金（仅限PayPal），在您出售之前需要支付。此债券将由Treasures Auctions持有，免息12个月。
验证卖家计划由我们每个网站的警长计划管理。该计划由宝石，蛋白石和珠宝行业内的合格宝石学家和顾问小组运营。警长的职位是一个自愿的职位，并且不会被The Treasures Auctions Network以任何方式支付或报销。
为了维护我们的验证卖家计划的高标准，我们实施“ 3罢工，你出局 ”政策。未能满足以下任何规则或遵守条款和条件可能导致验证卖方对其卖家帐户进行罢工。这些罢工由警长和管理层自行决定。他们是不容谈判的。
- 歪曲一块石头，例子 -
- 如果发现经过验证的卖家根据行为准则诽谤The Treasures Auctions Network
- 经验证的卖家不得在任何The Treasures Auctions Network网站上竞标家人，他们自己或任何相关公司的房源
- 已验证的卖家必须列出准确的描述并使用正确的类别并遵守规则，如The Treasures Auctions Network - 已验证卖家的列表指南
- 经验证的卖家不得在The Treasures Auctions Network中的任何网站上链接到其他外部网站或电子邮件地址。这包括列表。
- 退款政策 - 如果买家对购买不是100％满意，则所有获胜都有7天的退货期。买方的退款金额必须等于原始交易（结果/ s +运费+保险，如果适用），但不必包括发布/退回给卖方的物品的费用
- 如果未经The Treasures Auctions Network许可将保证金退还给卖家，您的卖家账户将立即关闭，恕不另行通知
- 经验证的卖家不得在任何外部情况下诽谤或批评或诽谤Treasures Auctions Network，包括股票，卖家或客户。这包括但不限于社交媒体，Facebook，Twitter，论坛或印刷媒体
- 经过验证的Opal Auctions或Gem Rock Auctions的卖家有资格申请珠宝拍卖或硬币拍卖的卖家账户，没有月度计划费用
- 经过验证的卖家可能不会诱使客户购买Treasures Auctions Network以外的商品。
- Treasures Auctions网络保留删除，暂停和禁止任何商店或个人的权利，恕不另行通知。
- 经过验证的卖家必须专业地为客户提供100％满意的订单，并且必须坚持行业内的Treasures Auctions Network诚信
- 然后卖家必须在每个计划上花费至少1个月，因为他们会连续进入Gem Harlequin Plan。
如果您想申请成为任何The Treasures Auctions Network网站的认证卖家，请下载以下申请表并通过电子邮件发送至applications@treasuresauctions.com